What are the main tools and options of WebEx rooms?
The main tools and options of WebEx rooms are:
- Participants panel: Shows the list of people in the room, according to their role (panelists and attendees).
- Chat panel: Allows you to send text messages to all participants in the room, or to a specific person (private message), or to all panelists.
- Icon options: When you activate any of these icons, it will appear next to your name, in the Participants panel (Raise your hand, “Yes” answer, “No” answer, Smiley faces and emoticons)
- Whiteboard: This is the area where hosts and panelists will share their screen, slides or other contents.
- Menu bar: Offers other options (for example, “Audio” to test your sound).
- Microphone: Shows the current status of your microphone (activated, muted).